Permanent employee, Full-time · Berlin - Lohmühlenstraße 65
Assistr is driving human-centric innovation in the HealthTech space. As an NBT portfolio company in healthcare, we’re developing new business models in the area of medicine, elderly care, and health tech to support both the caregiver and care recipients.
Our technical solutions allow elderly people and people in need of care the chance for a more independent lifestyle. Beyond this goal, our products have a positive ethical and social impact as well as a large business potential due to responding to an underserved and growing market.
• Define and maintain the technical vision of the mobile apps at Assistr,
• Take full ownership of Assistr’s mobile development,
• Design, code, and maintain our mobile applications from scratch,
• Work in a close and trustful relationship with our venture founders, product manager and designers in a cross-discipline Agile environment,
• Incorporate input from the UX-team within the scope of a user-centric perspective.
• You have 3+ years experience in developing, debugging and deploying commercial mobile applications,
• You have 3+ years experience in Hybrid App development from scratch, or experience with cross-platform development tools such as React Native and PhoneGap,
• Excellent analytical skills,
• You have a strong startup spirit (flexible, positive attitude), love dynamic work environments, and take ownership of your work.
Thank you for considering a career at Next Big Thing AG. Please fill out the following form. In case you are experiencing problems with the document upload, mail your documents to email@example.com.